Dissemination of Nondiscrimination Policy
For the purposes of complying with the rules and regulations set forth and enforced by the Office for Civil Rights, Old Mill Rehabilitation informs the public, patients, and employees that the agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age.
Old Mill Rehabilitation disseminates the nondiscrimination statement in the following ways:
For the General Public:
- A copy of the nondiscrimination statement is posted in our facility for visitors, clients/patients to view.
- The nondiscrimination statement is printed in the company brochure and is routinely distributed to patients, referral sources and the community.
- The nondiscrimination statement is included in newspaper advertisements for the facility.
For the Patients:
- The nondiscrimination statement is included in-patient admissions packet.
- The nondiscrimination statement is discussed with patients upon their initial visit with the facility.
- A copy of the nondiscrimination statement is available upon request.
For the Employees:
- The nondiscrimination statement is included in employee advertisements.
- The nondiscrimination statement is included in the employee handbook.
- The nondiscrimination statement is discussed and distributed during employee orientation.
- The nondiscrimination statement is posted in employee break rooms.
Old Mill Rehabilitation has also posted its Nondiscrimination Policy of the company website. Please visit www.oldmillrehab.com for more details and to find additional information about Old Mill Rehabilitation.
Please view accompanying documents that incorporate the Nondiscrimination clause.